Saturday 4 November 2017

Back again, tell a friend!

Hello again,

Its been a while since I last updated this, work and life commitments got in the way and I had to put it all on hold, but I'm back.

Looking at back at the last posting that was way back in August 2015, far to long ago, I introducing my newly purchased Arduino Mega 2560, since then there has been loads of new things going on and total amazing projects that the community has been developing. 

Since I took my hiatus I have still been pottering with all things Arduino and made a few quick breadboard projects that I needed right there and then, on such being a room temperature logger for my office so I had the evidence to prove that it was too bloody hot and we needed an air conditioning unit, I'll recreate the project and show you how I did it!

Also something else new, I'm going to look back on all the old postings and update their content including photos to make them even clearer and fit for this day and age so look out for the revisiting!

Anyway, I hope that you join me once again so lets get making stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment